Live Webcasts From Hare Krishna Temples


How to approach spiritual master …..……

“G u r u m u k h a p a d m a v a k y a"



How to approach spiritual master …..………...... Nectarean Mellows



Sanatana Goswami, he is the sambhanda guru, he is teaching us the means by which we can establish our relationship with Krsna. How did he approach his spiritual master? That is the standard that is required for all of us if we actually want to make real progress in Krsna consciousness. Sanatana Goswami happened to be in the most exalted position from every consideration of life; he was the most learned scholar, he knew the scriptures of various languages, of various faiths thoroughly. He was so very very wealthy, he had beautiful palaces, estates, gardens, he had tremendous power within the government, he had all the opulence a materialist possibly want but yet when he approached Lord Caitanya, who he accepted as his guru, he said ‘I do not know who I am, I don’t know where I am coming from, where I am going, I do not know what is the goal of life, I do not know why I am suffering, but yet I am such a fool, people call me a pandit and I believe them that I am a learned scholar, please instruct me’.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

guru-mukha-padma- väkya, cittete koriyä aikya, är nä koriho mane äsä

No comments:

Chant Hare Krishna and Be Happy

BIG Videos