Live Webcasts From Hare Krishna Temples


Where is Krishna Prema, HH Bhakti Tirtha Swami


Where is Krishna Prema?
From the book 'The Beggar'
Meditations and Prayers on the Supreme Lord
HH Bhakti Tirtha Swami

Please forgive me. I have no time; I'm in a terrific hurry. I am looking for Krishna Prema. I have waited lifetimes to meet Him. If you like, you can look with me. I have heard He is in town.

Please forgive me. I have no time; I'm in a terrific hurry. Krishna Prema will be here soon. Everything is so untidy. I must see that everything is in order to receive Him. If you like, you can help me.

Please forgive me. I have no time; I'm in a terrific hurry. I overslept. Today I have an appointment to meet Krishna Prema. He is very hard to see. Finally I met one of His agents, who arranged a meeting for me.

Please forgive me. I have no time; I'm in a terrific hurry. If I stop to socialize, I may miss my only chance to associate with Krishna Prema. You know He is quite demanding and always on time.

Please forgive me. I have no time; I'm in a terrific hurry. I do not have time to eat or sleep. Even if I had time, I have no desire, as today or tomorrow I will be meeting with Krishna Prema.

Please forgive me. I have no time; I'm in a terrific hurry. I do not want to be an inconvenience, but can you kindly share with me your own experiences with Krishna Prema? I will be meeting with Him very soon.

Please forgive me. I have no time; I'm in a terrific hurry. I have heard how Krishna Prema is the dearest friend to everyone. Some say He is the perfect Master, some say He is the sweetest child, still others see Him as the perfect loving companion. I hope meet with Him very soon. I will tell you my own perception, when that glorious day comes.

Yes, it is true; I'm in a terrific hurry. I have been so lonely for so long, but very soon I will join with Krishna Prema. The wise say His association takes away all loneliness.

Yes, my friend, it is true; I'm in a terrific hurry. For all of my life I have been searching for a deep relationship that is not based on a material foundation. Those who are wise say that a relationship with Krishna Prema is the most profound.

Yes, it is true; I'm in a terrific hurry. Always bewildered and frustrated, I am rushing off to meet Krishna. His association is said to give the most solace. Fear and depression have accompanied me all my life. I have been told that once one meets with Krishna, never again will depression or fear shadow such a fortunate person.

Please forgive me, my friend. I am always in a terrific hurry. I may die soon. If I do not meet with Krishna Prema, my life will have been a failure. Please come with me. Let us fully prepare ourselves to receive Him. He is so dear, but rarely makes Himself available. This may be our one and only chance. Let us not take one second for granted.

No comments:

Chant Hare Krishna and Be Happy

BIG Videos